Exhibition Centre Hamburg / hall B2 EG, booth number 210
We will exhibit at the WindEnergy in Hamburg. Our colleagues are glad to meet you there and will answer all your questions personally.
The HOFFMANN FĂ¶rdertechnik GmbH, based in Wurzen, Germany, is looking back over tradition and has now been successful world wide for more than 66 years. We develop, produce and sell hoists, which are used in a variety of different ways, such as in industry, lighting for stages and events, and wind trubines. We operate through our own global network of representatives of trade and service partners.
We take great care in fitting our electric chain hoists to match our customers specific requirements. Our product range offers a wide spectrum of hoists with a load capacity from 125kg to 25 tons. On the subsequent page you can find out more about our company, as well as the current product series LIFTKET, STAR LIFTKET, POWER LIFTKET, and STAGEKET. Here is a brief overview of the most inportant facts about our product series.
Do you frequently lift loads between 125kg and 25 tons at your company and seek for competent support?
We produce electric chain hoists and winches for the industrial use, for the use in the entertainment industry and for usage with high lifting heights.
1. Electric chain hoists for industrial use
STAR LIFTKET â€“ our allrounder for pay loads from 125 kg toÂ 6300 kg
After 50 years of experience in construction, the STAR LIFTKET still portrays one if the most advanced constructions in the sector of the electric chain hoists.
All advantages in one place:
- High duty rate, even under tropical climate conditions
- With best possible accessibility and exchangeability of all designs, to assure a safe function even if there aren`t any specialists available at the remotest areas of the world.
- Low effort of service due tot he revolutionary STAR LIFTKET modular design
- High quality material and technology and because of that, an outstanding quality in all parts.
- Higher security due to the alignment of the sliding clutch between motor and brake.
- Easy and fast rearming from single to double fall and vice versa.
- Low dead load and low headroom
- Can be delivered in direct or 24V low voltage control
- As desired with one or two speeds
- With suspension eye or hook suspension and with roll- or electrical trolley
- Modern designs, that can be identified by the clear design of the electric chain hoists from the house LIFTKET.
POWER LIFTKET â€“ robust and undestroyable with payloads fromÂ 4000 kg to 25 ton
The POWER LIFTKET always proves itself successfully when it comes to overriding high lifting heights with heavy loads, for example in the offshore area.
all your advantages in one place:
- Large payloads up to 25 000kg with only two load falls
- Difference from winches: no moving load gravity
- Suspension eye or hook suspension
- Highly recommended for mobile retrofitting and for assembly work at high heights
- Usually equiped with electrical trolleys
- For special cranes under maximum utilisation of the room-height for example through floor fittings
- Modular design
- Robust chainguides
2.Â Roll â€“ and electrical trolleys